Sunday, July 19, 2026

I am going the distance- I'm going for speed!.

I have accomplished the furthest for the swim and on foot but. At the moment I am at 35 miles for the biking. I have decided I will get the 56 mile bike done and settle for that I don't own a bike that I want to use and I don't have time to go rent one and do it so I am biking at the gym. I have 17 more miles to go after the 9 I did tonight.  Mon Tues Wed if I do 6+6+5 I will be done before Pennsic. I will see if I am up to doing more but I have no idea.  But I will have earned to half triathlon tee shirt 👕. 

I still have aquisized Tue and Thu. 

4.8 mile swim,52.4 miles on foot

_________________________________________________

 June 1st  –  August 9th

Our indoor triathlon is back! You have 10 weeks to complete your race! Participants will log their progress online. Based on your completed distances you will be awarded with a t-shirt reflecting your Tri level. This is designed for any fitness level!

Levels:
Half-Distance: 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike and 13.1 miles on foot
Full-Distance: 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike and 26.2 miles on foot
Ultra-Distance: 4.8 mile swim, 224 mile bike and 52.4 miles on foot

No comments:

Post a Comment